Sunday, April 7, 2013

The third trimester is no joke!



Our furniture hasn't arrived yet but we got a ceiling fan up in the baby's room (thank you in-laws!!!) Hopefully that will help with the hot summer and no A/C.  So to answer the question that everyone asks...no!  I am not ready for this baby!  All the great gifts we got are on the floor.  Oh well, what are ya gonna do.

The baby has been wiggling A LOT and he gets hiccups multiple times a day, everyday.  That is super weird to be able to feel that!  Very fun though.  He moves so much that my stomach changes in shape; from a basketball to a football.

I'm definitely feeling my weight and not able to move as fast as I would like to.  I get sore from sitting too long and then end up waddling down the hall at work.  It's real fun.  I've felt so good for so long that I'm just now finally understanding why some women want the baby out and are over being pregnant.  I'm not over it....yet.


Mar. 22 - Week 32
Baby is the size of a squash
 
We had an ultrasound on March 25 and the results showed that the baby weighs 4.7 lbs, which puts him in the 61st percentile.

Mar. 31 - Week 33
17.2 to 18.7 in and weighs 4.2 to 5.8 lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment