Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kinda, Sorta Starting to Prepare

Since about week 24 I've been feeling a lot of movement in my belly.  There's definitely a baby in there!  Nothing painful, just a lot of little pushes.  It's really cool.

Last Saturday we took a tour of the hospital where I'll be delivering at and last Wednesday we started the first evening of a 3 week "prepared childbirth class".  Both events got me really excited.  We still haven't started painting the baby's room but at least we've bought the paint...weeks ago.  I'm hoping the painting fairy will show up.  That or Tiger and Scooter will finally start pulling their weight around here!

Here are more pics.
Not too much has changed but the baby has actually graduated to pounds in weight.

Superbowl Sunday, Feb. 3 - Week 25
Baby is the size of a bundle of Cauliflower
13.6 to 14.8 in and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 lbs


Feb. 8 - Week 26
Baby is the size of a head of lettuce
13.6 to 14.8 in and weighs 1.5 to 2.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment